Last week we told you about the Lawsuit that the Archbishop of Oklahoma City launched against the Satanists planning a black Mass at the Oklahoma City civic center. The basis of the lawsuit was the “theft” of church property, namely a consecrated host.
It’s a creative approach whose prospect of success depends frankly on how the host was obtained.
It’s very possible that an unfaithful Priest or Eucharistic Minister provided the host (anyone who thinks the evil one doesn’t have agents in the church is a fool) and that might be an excellent counter but such a person would not be anxious to be exposed.
Apparently the better adjective to describe that lawsuit was not “creative” but “effective”.
Archbishop Coakley announced Thursday that the consecrated Host at the center of a lawsuit filed in Oklahoma County District Court has been returned.
An attorney representing the head of the satanic group presented the Host to a Catholic priest Thursday afternoon. The lawsuit sought return of the Host following multiple public statements by the head of the local satanic group that they planned to defile and desecrate the consecrated Host during a satanic ‘black mass’ scheduled next month in Oklahoma City.
That didn’t talk long but they didn’t just return the host… (emphasis mine)
With the return of the Host and an accompanying signed statement from the satanic group leader that the group no longer possesses a consecrated Host, nor will they use a consecrated Host in their rituals, the archbishop agreed to dismiss the lawsuit with prejudice.
Think about that didn’t just return the host, they included a signed statement saying they wouldn’t use a consecrated host. It brought to mind the quick volte face once Elizabeth Scalia reported on the use of a consecrated host in Boston.
I think this was a strategic move by the Satanists to remove a possible excuse for the city to disallow the ceremony on city owned property. The elimination of the lawsuit also eliminates any risk that whoever scored the Consecrated host for them won’t be exposed, assuming of course it wasn’t a lie to begin with as you can buy unconsecrated hosts with little effort.
While the danger of desecration of the body of Christ has been eliminated the Archbishop’s worries remain:
“I am relieved that we have been able to secure the return of the sacred Host, and that we have prevented its desecration as part of a planned satanic ritual,” said Archbishop Paul Coakley of the Archdiocese of Oklahoma City. “I remain concerned about the dark powers that this satanic worship invites into our community and the spiritual danger that this poses to all who are involved in it, directly or indirectly.”
and I’m with Rebecca Hamilton on this:
The short story is: It’s still on.
What that means is that our Archbishop needs all the support and backing he can get from us pew sitters.
We need to continue praying, especially the St Michael prayer.
We need to continue praying our Rosaries.
We need to go to mass and confession to keep ourselves clear from evil.
We need to show up for the Eucharistic processions.
Unless we’re having surgery or giving birth, we need to show up at St Francis of Assisi Church at 1901 NW 18 in Oklahoma City at 3 pm on September 21 for a Eucharistic Holy Hour with Archbishop Coakley.
I told a fellow Christian from another denomination this morning that this black mass is an opportunity for us to renounce Satan and all his works and take a stand for Christ.
That means all Christians, everywhere.
The fight’s not over until it’s over, and this fight ain’t over.
What she said