As I write this mini-article, millions of Americans are hearing about how bad Donald Trump is, how unfair the government is going to be to illegal immigrants, how Ted Cruz loves porn, and who won an award or two scattered in with the slew of liberal jokes. I’m not.
Instead, I’ve put together a list of better ways to spend my time than to show support (and yes, by merely watching it you’re showing your support) for an industry that generally despises the small-government, freedom-loving conservatives that accounts for most readers of this blog.
- Watch Ben Shapiro’s Berkeley speech. I don’t care if you’ve already seen it. Watch it again.
- Read the Constitution. Hey, it’s Constitution Day!
- Check out my latest conservative news project, NOQ Report.
- Read this article by Lloyd Marcus that highlights the importance of sustaining the American Dream regardless of race.
- Listen to the Book of John (because there’s never a bad time for John).
- Watch John Stossel asking people about the Constitution. Hey, it’s Constitution Day!
- Listen to my interview with The Foo.
- Learn what you can about California’s decision to become a sanctuary state. It may happen in your state some day.
- Check out this underreported story about a t-shirt maker who may be forced out of business for defending his rights.
- Contribute to DaTechGuy. He needs our support.
I don’t care who wins the awards. The narcissistic town of Hollywood (where I had to live for nearly two months while my son had two open-heart surgeries) doesn’t deserve my attention. They do more to harm conservatism than just about any other town in the nation outside of Washington DC.