It not usual that I lead on a Monday no less with the post for the weekend’s show.
But it’s not every day you have the host of a Morning Show of the big three Cable channels on your show for 45 min.
You can listen to my interview with Joe Scarborough during my first hour (he came in at :15 Here
You can also buy Joe’s book here
If my second hour we had DaMagnificent Panel this week with Chip Jones, Fausta (of my Magnificent Seven) and in the Bob Beckel Chair Mike Hummell the blue barnstormer. You can hear that 2nd Hour here.
And each of my three promoted a particular post.
Fausta’s post is titled It’s not racism, kid, it’s just plain grammar
Ah, for the days of Dean Wormer. . . Students at UCLA’s Graduate School of Education and Information accused a professor of racial discrimination after the professor corrected their grammar:
I hope people will correct these future engineers and Doctors when they screw up in those classes.
Chip’s Post is titled Enhanced Interrogation: Obama Covers Extraordinary Rendition in Benghazi
The picture that is emerging, and being confirmed by sources close to Conservative Reports Online, is that the two Delta operators had delivered a HVT who had been apprehended to the compound. Although there was a large contingent of Green Berets working out of the Compound as their base of operations, the only remaining Green Beret was their “Communications Officer” who reported the attack, in real time, to the appropriate authorities and joined the fray defending the Compound.
Oh boy heads of Obama fans must be blowing up on this
And Mike Hummell piece is Hey #WalmartElves, Shut Up and Get Back to Work!
Elves are not supposed to complain about working conditions. At least not @Walmart. They are supposed to stock the shelves, clean the floors, run the register, and smile like a happy face. But under no circumstances are they to have opinions in public. They definitely don’t need Tumblr or Twitter accounts with which to share their unwanted opinions.
Free speech is free speech, it’s got to be respected
Remember my panel rotates monthly so you’ll have a whole new group next week.
FYI one more thing. I’m sure there are a few people here who are saying What the hell are you doing promoting that Rino Scarborough book? to this lest me say several things:
1. In terms of the show and the blog. No matter what you think of MSNBC or Joe he is the named host of a morning drive show on one of the big three national Cable news shows. That’s a get particularly if you are a guy who five years ago was doing Tech Support and three years ago went on the air first the first time. It says something about this blog and this show.
2. And this is not the first time Joe Scarborough & done this. I’ve hit him and his show hard for YEARS yet he did an interview with me last year on video, and (as he revealed on the show gets my commentaries every week which only goes out to those who who hit DaTipJar). Sicilians never forget a favor.
3. If anyone thinks I’m going to be less conservative or more quiet about my opinions or my agenda you haven’t been paying attention.
Update: One more thought. The thing that most threatens the left are stories breaking through beyond their filter. Conservative blogs are a strong driver for this. There is nothing that legitimizes a news source to low information voters like.
1. Call letters next to a name in the media
2. Acknowledgement by media names recognized by them.
Every time either of those things happen to a conservative blog one more chip is broken off of that wall.
It’s the last week of the month, as of this moment I’ve $223 shy of my normal weekly goal but $332 shy of paying the mortgage & making the very first “payroll” (don’t worry my Seven. You get paid first).
I need 17 tip jar hitters of $20 to end this month successfully.
Be one, consider hitting DaTipJar below
We are offering sponsorships of both the Magnificent Seven & the Magnificent Panel now is an excellent time to jump on board, contact me here for more details