So let me get this straight, because a cop (who is now charged with murder) went over the line in Minneapolois killing a black suspect the Democrat/Media/Political/ Left
- Allowed black business to be looted and burned in the city it happened
- Allowed looting and rioting affecting black neighborhoods across the country
- Allowed an “autonomous zone” to be set up without law where a black man died because police could not escort paramedics to protect them.
- Called for and in some cases began the process of removing police in the areas where black residents are targeted by criminals for crime.
- And after proclaiming that black Americans are suffering inordinately from a pandemic encouraged them to assemble enmass without restriction or distancing and even pressureed medial professional to profess that this risk was worth doing, and then two weeks after said protests viola cases of said virus are spiking in those areas.
- Made no attempt to stop and even spoke in favor of the destruction descreation and or removal of monuments to…
- A famous opponent of slavery who served as a Union officer and was killed in the fight to end slavery.
- The commander of the Union Army who took was responsible for the surrender of three Rebel armies including Robert E. Lee’s which brought about the surrender of the Confederacy
- Abraham Lincoln who declared the emancipation of the slaves and stuck by it despite pressure to recend it.
- The 1st US president to invite a black leader to the White House for dinner.
- And a monument celebrating emancipation paid for entirely by freed slaves.
all under the slogan of “Black Lives Matter”.
So given these facts I have an obvious question to ask:
If you took black hating Democrat Klansman from the 1870’s angry about the results of the just ended civil war whose only asperation was seeking to inflict the maximum possible harm to the black community in the United States in revenge, and put that man in charge of the Democrat/Media/Political left actions and reactions starting on the day after George Floyd’s death, how would his actions and reactions of said Democat/Media/Political to the situations I’ve listed be different?
I submit and suggest that not only would said actions/reactions not be different but if you approached such a man as I’ve described and offered him the leadership of the Democrat/Media/Political left he would decline on the grounds that he couldn’t do a better job undermining black america and americans on a national scale they those already in charge because unlike the current Democrat/Media/Political left he would not be able to convince large swaths of the black community to support their own undermining.
He would look at them in awe.