In the United States stealing of elections is the most unforgivable crime. The higher the office the more unspeakable the crime. The Democrats, by attempting to steal the presidential election, are committing a particularly heinous crime. I firmly believe the Democrats have no idea that they have opened up a very dangerous can of worms.
This attempted theft of the presidential election has caused the most severe constitutional crises we have faced as a nation since the Civil War. The safeguards built into the Constitution rely heavily on the good faith between all of those running for office, those voting, those counting the votes, and those certifying the votes. I don’t believe they ever anticipated an attempted coup by those counting and possibly by those who will eventually certify the votes and the entire election.
It has been demonstrated over and over again that the political left has shown a remarkable proclivity for violence. The evidence on this is overwhelming. President Trump supporters have proved to be the exact opposite but will that continue to hold true now that we are facing the very real possibility that the Democrats will steal the election from President Trump?
The political right firmly believes in following the Constitution, upholding the rule of law, and non violent protest. By attempting to the steal the election the Democrats have thrown out the Constitution and vomited all over the rule of law.
The peaceful protests by President Trump supporters are starting to ramp up and will soon reach levels that we have never witnessed before, numbers that will be truly historic. The court challenges to counter the tsunami of election fraud and other malfeasance are just beginning. These law suits should end up in the Supreme Court.
What happens if the theft of the election is not checked by the courts? Will the millions of Trump supporters remain peaceful when faced with an actual real theft of the presidency by extremely liberal Democrats who will systematically dismantle the entire United States and turn us into a Socialist Democracy such as Venezuela? The Democrats have made it abundantly clear that they will stack the Supreme Court, add more states, and rewrite election laws to make it far more unlikely that Republicans will ever win elections again. Most on our side believe that if the Democrats steal this election they will successfully steal most future elections.
There is a high likelihood that this attempted theft of the Presidency will lead to an open conflict between the thieving Democrats and the normally peaceful Trump supporters. The Democrats have no idea what a dangerous Pandora’s box they have opened. President Trump’s supporters are extremely passionate supporters, just watch replays of one of his rallies. There are around 70 million of these passionate supporters. Most of these passionate supporters are well armed and know how to use their guns. I believe that there is a good chance that this attempted theft of the election. if it comes to pass. could result in a open civil war. I have heard so many others expressing the same exact concerns on social media. If it comes to pass it will be the fault of the Democrats because theft of the presidential election would clearly fit the definition of a coup.
If you want to know what the difference is between those of us on the right who insist that we make sure that legal votes rather than Magic BallotsTM decide election 2020 here it is
There you have it.
I’m no fool I know That the Trump campaign has to
- Provide proof of both vote fraud and fraudulent ballots to the courts along with actions done to facilitate the same
- Convince the various state courts that the level of fraud is so egregious that it requires a remedy to counter it
- Win at SCOTUS either on appeal of a ruling(s) against them or in defense of a ruling(s) for them.
- Provide proof of both vote fraud and fraudulent ballots to the state legislatures along with actions done to facilitate the same
- Convince the state legislatures of the said states that the level of fraud is so egregious that it is justified to send an alternate slate of electors with the full pressure of the national media and violent Antifa pushing back
- Win the House vote (which is done by state) with the full pressure of the national media left put on the members
Scott Adams and Jay Valentine not withstanding I understand that only easy job of either of those lists is step one. While a failure to win in court won’t be from lack of effort the odds certainly are not in favor of the President any more than they were with Tom Brady in the 3rd quarter of Superbowl Fifty One. So if in the end he loses in court and Biden is sworn in I’ll be pissed perhaps even outraged but I’ll accept the result.
Now contrast that with what she is saying. She knows that it is going to take pretty strong evidence of fraud for the courts to side with the president and it’s going to take a lot of gumption for the state legislatures to be willing to stand up to the onslaught that the left will provide. Absent such evidence any chance of a Trump victory is a pipe dream.
Yet if the courts and/or the legislatures find that is the case, if they determine that there was not only fraud & illegality but enough to the extent that a remedy that eventually leads to Donald Trump being re-elected she is unwilling to commit to accepting said result.
I have to say I was surprised and even disappointed at her answer. Given the odds in her favor (and let’s not pretend they aren’t) it should have been an easy thing for her to make such a statement.
That she will not tells you bluntly that the left doesn’t care if this election was stolen, they don’t care if the process is subverted, they don’t are about illegality, they care about power, period!
James Taylor: If he starts convincing those senators, you might as well blow your brains out! This is the works! Either we’re out of business or bigger than ever before. We can’t stop at anything until we’ve smashed this yokel…Mr. Smith Goes to Washington 1939
Yesterday I wrote about the key moment in the election and possibility the history of the republic when multiple states decided to stop counting votes for an hour in order to (in my opinion) coordinate the decision to attempt to steal the election or not.
But there is an obvious question that should come to any observer: Why now?
After all elections tend to go in cycles. In my lifetime alone we saw Lyndon Johnson absolutely pulverize Barry Goldwater (1964) only to see Nixon beat Humphrey (1968) That same Nixon won 49 states (1972) and then less than four years later Jimmy Carter was in the White House (1976). Ronald Reagan was re-elected with 49 states (1984) but his VP was ousted after only one term (1992) and eight years of Bill Clinton (92 & 96) was followed by eight years of George W Bush (2000, 04) and then eight years of Obama (08,12) which was followed by President Trump’s 1st Term (16).
Why would the political bosses take the rather loud risk to steal this election and expose their operations to national scrutiny when history shows that by 2024 or 2028 they would have power back by without having to show their hand and risk the entire operation that has kept them in clover for decades?
Several things come to mind and I’ll list them in reverse order.
- Consultants: One of the easiest ways to make $ in the political world is to be a “consultant” or a “media buyer” in campaigns and thus get a percentage of every dollar the
rubes voters contribute to your campaign. Donald Trump bypassed a lot of consultant which means their own cycle providing booze broads and drugs was gone.
- Patronage: Civil service laws not withstanding the 2nd biggest power of holding the White House is patronage. Not just in appointing people to jobs within government but in the revolving door to companies that do business in and with government. For four years the Democrats and to some degree the GOP have been cut off from this flow of easy cash or had access to it severely limited. Every day they can’t give a job to some idiot nephew of a member of congress or some critical lobbyist is a day their power wains.
- Corporate Welfare The biggest power of holding the White House is to help funnel $ to both non-profits and business that you favor. The huge tax breaks for “Green” business are a great example but the money that was flowing to Democrat “non-profits” is a better one. Those funds meant big paycheck for a lot of gender studies, environmental studies, international studies majors whose primary job was to keep democrats elected. Without such federal funds the cycle that keeps all these people in booze and broads and drugs breaks down.
- Foreign $ Every day that a person who is not dependent on the financial rewards of the political world is in the White House is a day where things like the Clinton Foundation funds dry up and wither. That’s bad for the people who profit off of those foreign jobs but it’s worse for foreign governments who wish to buy favorable moves by America or be rewarded by kickbacks.
- Big Tech: One of the biggest advantages for the left over the last few years has been the power of big tech to censor speech the left doesn’t like (see benfords’ law for a start) A 2nd Trump terms and reforms to section 230 or even the threat of same could permanently break this influence which provides a huge advantage when both pushing issue they want advanced and killing information they want buried.
- Inroads with People of Color: Nothing is more dangerous to the corrupt left than the proposition that Blacks and Hispanics might believe they have a choice in the parties they support. A Donald Trump re-elected with a record level of support from these groups had the potential to break the Democrat party in a permanent way. Furthermore it’s harder to steal local elections when a 90-10 split in the ethnic vote is not assumed at the start.
- Judges: Thanks to the end of the filibuster President Trump has filled judicial positions at a furious rate. Their decisions have already started to go down the pike even affecting the famed 9th circuit court. If this continued for another term the left’s ability to legislate by fiat could be broken for decades or more not to mention more scrutiny to shady actions that have already taken place
- Investigations A 2nd Trump term meant that actual investigations of the tactics used against him would take place and moreover take place in an environment where rulings on these things are likely to be made by judges appointed by President Trump. Many of these are a direct threat to very comfortable and connected people
- The Potential Costs of Their Failed Attempt to Steal It Unlike election 2016 where Donald Trump came out of nowhere and a lot of the standard vote fraud machinery was not put in place (why risk federal crimes on what they thought would be a blowout election?) The machines in Milwaukee, Philadelphia, Detroit and Nevada where already in place and operating. They thought they had it in the bag when the turnout & vote totals for President Trump proved to be so high as to overcome the fraud they had already committed in the race. At best that meant that their efforts would be in vain and at worst it could mean actual investigation and legislation with teeth to break them.
- The Rewards of Success: Almost as important as their fear of the Federal pen and the possibility of the permanent breaking of their power were the potential rewards of success in this venture. If they could openly steal the election using methods that places like the BBC and the State Department have already identified as signs of an illegitimate elections when applied elsewhere they could cement power for the party in general and themselves in particular for decades. Furthermore then knew the both the media and big tech would do all they could to allow it to happen. They would literally become the Oligarchic rulers of the richest and most powerful nation in the world. As the Devil said to Christ: “All these I shall give to you, if you will prostrate yourself and worship me” Instead of their power confined to a particular city and state it would reach across the nation and thus the world.
That’s why the die was cast. As Jim Taylor said This is the works! Either we’re out of business or bigger than ever before. They have gone all in and have put their organizations and power at stake. It’s also why I believe in the end they will resort to violence and yes even murder to prevent it’s exposure.
How we react to this will determine if we still have a republic.
Update : We’ll be discussing this on the DaTechGuy off DaRadio Livestream Podcast Friday at the special 11 AM Booming Trump economy time along with testing Twitter Censorship and a rundown of what I think will happpen, you can find the livestream at my Youtube account here.