If you want to know what the difference is between those of us on the right who insist that we make sure that legal votes rather than Magic BallotsTM decide election 2020 here it is
There you have it.
I’m no fool I know That the Trump campaign has to
- Provide proof of both vote fraud and fraudulent ballots to the courts along with actions done to facilitate the same
- Convince the various state courts that the level of fraud is so egregious that it requires a remedy to counter it
- Win at SCOTUS either on appeal of a ruling(s) against them or in defense of a ruling(s) for them.
- Provide proof of both vote fraud and fraudulent ballots to the state legislatures along with actions done to facilitate the same
- Convince the state legislatures of the said states that the level of fraud is so egregious that it is justified to send an alternate slate of electors with the full pressure of the national media and violent Antifa pushing back
- Win the House vote (which is done by state) with the full pressure of the national media left put on the members
Scott Adams and Jay Valentine not withstanding I understand that only easy job of either of those lists is step one. While a failure to win in court won’t be from lack of effort the odds certainly are not in favor of the President any more than they were with Tom Brady in the 3rd quarter of Superbowl Fifty One. So if in the end he loses in court and Biden is sworn in I’ll be pissed perhaps even outraged but I’ll accept the result.
Now contrast that with what she is saying. She knows that it is going to take pretty strong evidence of fraud for the courts to side with the president and it’s going to take a lot of gumption for the state legislatures to be willing to stand up to the onslaught that the left will provide. Absent such evidence any chance of a Trump victory is a pipe dream.
Yet if the courts and/or the legislatures find that is the case, if they determine that there was not only fraud & illegality but enough to the extent that a remedy that eventually leads to Donald Trump being re-elected she is unwilling to commit to accepting said result.
I have to say I was surprised and even disappointed at her answer. Given the odds in her favor (and let’s not pretend they aren’t) it should have been an easy thing for her to make such a statement.
That she will not tells you bluntly that the left doesn’t care if this election was stolen, they don’t care if the process is subverted, they don’t are about illegality, they care about power, period!